Horcrux Socks

Here are Susan's adorable Horcrux socks. I used violet Wool of the Andes and a slightly tighter gauge (size 4 dpns) because I only had two skeins of yarn and I have size 9 feet. Good thing I did because I only had a few yards of yarn left over. The free .PDF pattern for the socks is HERE.



I just bought these two fabrics to make camp-type short-sleeved shirts for DH. I only purchased the lighthouse fabric because it was on sale but I adore the fabric on the right from a Mardi Gras fabric collection. It has gold metallic accents and will look wonderful on him. I suspect it may be too busy alone so I'm going to add some black cotton of a similar weight and make him a two-tone shirt.



Ms. Peaches LaRue is in her punk rock stage. Every rabbit I've ever known has shed in a different style and Peaches does it all over at the same time, giving her a pathetic ragamuffin appearance. I try to pull out all the excess fur but she disapproves greatly of this practice. She takes off for parts unknown if she even suspects I have a comb or brush.



I'm done goofing off - I need to do nothing but gloves for the next few weeks until the booklet is finished.