Free Patterns

Peaches has recently figured out how to open the bottom kitchen cabinets and she keeps pulling stuff out in her tireless search for something to eat. This morning I found her playing with the lid to my rice cooker. She doesn't care what mayhem she creates. Ever since she was voted Best Blog Pet she thinks she can do no wrong.




I have all my free knitting patterns from the blog posted in the sidebar but I've been meaning to post links to some of my other older knitting patterns. Not all have photos (other knitters provided the photos) but most of them are pretty simple and fast.

Bobble Washcloth (photo)
Garter Stitch Lace Facecloth (photo)
Raised Triangles Washcloth (photo)
Tiny Cables Washcloth (photo)
Zigzag Lace Facecloth (photo)
Garter Stitch Eyelet Facecloth (photo)
Super Fast and Easy Spiral Rib Socks
Balaclava

Speaking of balaclava patterns - go check out Desiknitter's cool free balaclava pattern.