Just in case you thought that was the only knitting I have clogging up the armoire, here's the growing pile of items to be given away next Christmas.



And here is the pile of items knit for booklets. I figure I should keep these although I have friends who are always trying to abscond with them. I have a vision of my next crafts room having a large corkboard so I can hang them up and enjoy the colors.



I'm amazed at how many of you save little bits of yarn. I already have quite a few tiny bits of yarn because of all the color knitting I do. I will have to come up with some new methods for storage because they always become tangled if I just toss them in a container or drawer.

I put a new post up on the Glove Knitting KAL on figuring out your hand size for knitting patterns. If any of you know your hand size for purchasing gloves will you check it out please? I'm trying to see if there are any others who have differences in their commercial glove size vs. knitting pattern hand size. Thanks!