Colorblock Gloves

This photo shows the glove fix I talked about when the base of the little finger is lower than the base of the other fingers. I've knitted several rows even after knitting the finger and I stop right when I get to the webbing between my ring and middle finger. Then the finger knitting resumes.



These gloves are actually the same size but the orange ones have extra length between the color pattern and thumb base. The orange ones are also still a bit damp from blocking. I think the rounded fingertip shaping shown here looks more anatomical than the tapered fingertips usually done on colorwork gloves.



I still have at least four more of these gloves (in more colors of Knitpicks' Palette) to knit before the pattern will be ready. I want to change the numbers slightly for the index and middle finger and I want to also knit them using two circular needles. This is the small size and I still need to do a larger size.
I've also started the second glove pattern using Elann's Devon yarn. Devon is labeled a sport weight but it is quite fine. I'm curious to see what it will look like knitted up on the suggested size 4 (US) needles. The second glove pattern will have a color pattern throughout the hand and fingers, a sore thumb gusset, and will have sizing up to a men's large.