I'm working on a pattern for a pair of mittens with a Christmas poem on them, a la the Poetry Mittens. One is finished but I may want to do a whole other pair with different colors. I'm waiting until I'm completely finished to show them off.

If anyone is in the Albuquerque area and looking for a terrific pet, there are three upcoming adoptathons where you can meet lots of bunnies and talk to our knowledgeable local rabbit people about these wonderful companions. All the rabbits were rescued from the city shelters and all are spayed/neutered, affectionate and litter-trained. Here is one rabbit I'm told is named Ghost who loves people and loves to be held. (Peaches could take a few lessons from Ghost!)


The dates for the adoptathons are October 20th and November 17th at the Petco on 10700 Lomas and October 27th at the Petco Westside on 3601 Old Airport Road. All adoptathons will take place between 10 am and 1 pm and the adoption fee is $99 to go to the House Rabbit Society.