Just a quick update as I'm currently in the middle of a tv yoga class that is torturing my legs. Oddly enough today's routine is called Yoga for Happiness. I guess happiness comes when the class is over. The yoga show is part of a new cool tv channel called Veria we get for free this month at Dish Network.The channel has aromatherapy, herbalism, eco-travel, and organic gardening shows but my faves are the two cooking shows. Ann Gentry (of Real Food Daily restaurants and cookbook fame) does a vegan cooking show and there also is a really interesting sugar-free, gluten-free baking show.

Here's the cuff of the Sea Mineral Mittens so you can see the colors better.


I believe there are now enough mittens and gloves here at Santa's Workshop. Next I'm going to start on some hats for my Christmas boxes.