Bubbles was delighted to get her first shipment of bunny toys - a busy bunny basket, some willow chew toys, a seagrass mat, and a wooden rattle. The willow toys disappeared almost immediately. She really seems to adore DH which is nice because Jack the cat really adores me.

If anyone here is planning on knitting my free pattern for the Roy G Biv Socks, please go back and print out the pattern again. I just fixed an error in the heel and added a lot more detail to the pattern.

I was contacted by the editor of Knit Net a while back and she said they were going to feature some of my color stranding technique blog posts and the Roy G Biv pattern in their publication in February.

I decided to re-knit the Roy G Biv socks to get better photos. Back when I did the pattern I didn't even have a camera - I just stuck everything in my scanner for blog photos. I should have the completed sock photos for you by the end of the weekend.