I am waiting to get more photos of various methods of knitting with 3 colors per row.

I have held off showing you some photos of Bubbles because I was hoping by now I'd be able to do some before and after photos of her weight loss. I think she has lost a little weight but we need to continue our efforts. She is still living in just one room to keep her and Jack the cat separate so she isn't getting as much exercise as I'd hoped.



She has the best bunny room filled with boxes and baskets and toys and hay and pet beds and blankets and even a stuffed bunny friend she is "grooming" here.



I like to hang out and read on the floor with her. The other night it sounded like there were about 20 coyotes howling right outside the window and I went in with her and she didn't even seem perturbed. Occasionally if I'm lucky she'll come up on my lap. She's such a sweetheart!