As of the beginning of this month I've officially been blogging for 6 years. I still greatly enjoy it and really love to receive comments. I have learned so much from those of you who read this blog.

I am a bit surprised that not much has changed for me in 6 years. I went back and read my very first posts from January 2003 and we are still living in the same tiny passive-solar house with rabbit and cat companions (same cat, different rabbit), and I am knitting a Dale of Norway sweater just like I was back then.

My progress on the Dale Whistler sweater so far is pathetic but here it is anyway.




The sleeve cuffs have interior ribbing - I just used some scrap yarn for that purpose.



Here's my latest super macro photo of a begonia. I have always grown African violets indoors and I have one geranium that does great inside but I wasn't aware I could grow begonias inside until a few months ago when I bought a plant at Home Depot. This spring I'm going to get more flowering plants for indoors as I love having flowers all over the house.