I was hoping to post my updated balaclava pattern this week but my camera broke. So while waiting for a new camera to arrive, I thought I'd brag a bit about my driveway. Yes, you heard me right. It is definitely more interesting than the inches and inches of solid color knitting I'm doing for the Dale of Norway sweater.

DH said that he wanted to live here the minute he encountered the driveway, long before he even saw the house. Sure it requires 4-wheel drive in snow and once the satellite dish guy got stuck but it is such a fun roller-coaster of a driveway.

Here's the view from the driveway:



The view toward our house:




And the view away from our house:






I should have the balaclava pattern posted by early next week. I'm also working on two knitting pattern booklets for the Lulu store - one on mittens and one with some easy colorwork patterns (no shaping or other techniques necessary) for beginners.