Upcoming Color Knitting Books

I love the dark days around here - they are so rare and everything is a different color and a little foreboding.




The colors of this juniper remind me of Christmas.



I just realized that Amazon now has "Look Inside" options for my Glove Knitting and Stranded Color Knitting booklets. So if you have a technique question and you don't have the booklets, you might be able to get the answer there.
Here are some more upcoming knitting books of interest to color knitters:
Norwegian Handknits: Heirloom Designs from the Vesterheim Museum - There is a message thread devoted to this book on Ravelry's Stranded forum and there's a lot of buzz about the Foolish Virgins pillow design. I'm definitely getting this book. You can preview some of the designs by using the search inside/surprise me function at that Amazon link.
Color by Kristin: How to Design Your Own Beautiful Knits by Kristin Nicholas - Amazon says she explains techniques and color theory and it includes some projects. I may be tempted but I need to see some of the projects first.
Fair Isle Knitting Patterns - This booklet contains charts of traditional Fair Isle patterns based on the work of Robert Williamson from the early 1900's.
The Dale of Norway Vancouver Olympic sweater pattern is now available. I wish it didn't have so much boring solid color knitting. Bea Ellis' blog states that Dale has four new books coming out soon so I'm hoping I like those more.
Oh and check it out - Allegro Yarns is now selling a kit for the famous out-of-print Dale polar bear sweater. Just the pattern for this has been selling on Ebay for more than the kit.