August Links for Color Knitters


















I saw this colorful Churro yarn at the Santa Fe Farmer's Market last week.


COLOR KNITTING LINKS


Here are a few more links for you. I am taking next week off from blogging but I should be back after that with some sort of FO.


The 3rd Annual Nordic Knitting Conference takes place October 15-17 at the Nordic Heritage Museum in Seattle. Instructors include Nancy Bush, Beth Brown-Reinsel and Evelyn Clark. Be still my heart!


I'm completely in love with the adorable bunny mittens on this page and want to make them soon. I think the way it works is that you order the pattern and then print it in a limited period of time. I don't have a printer so I'll have to convince DH to do it at work.


The kit for the Knit Picks Chullo hat has returned in two colorways of Palette. I really like the jewel but I am going to order the earth tones since that is what DH requested. Supposedly you can manage 3 or 4 hats with the yarn making this quite the bargain at $17.99.


Looks like Drops has a new multicolored yarn out called Delight. They have a few new free stranded patterns using it with a solid color - Delight Mittens, Delight Socks, and Delight Mittens w/Dancing People on the cuff.


Speaking of mittens, we just started a Mitten KAL on the Stranded Forum on Ravelry. You can knit any mitten or fingerless mitt pattern as long as it has some colorwork so come join us!


And on Sept. 15th we're starting a Glove KAL on the Glove Knitting Forum on Ravelry. This is a perfect opportunity to finish a pair of gloves for a holiday gift.


HERE is a new book out with intarsia cat designs and lots of info on different cat breeds.


And for the dogs, a Fair Isle Dog Bed Kit from Jimmy Beans Wool.