Socks Identified!

Thanks so much - Chery and Bets got it right. The yellow sock is the Spring Forward Socks from Knitty. I have never in my life been unable to identify a project so I'm very glad I have some eagle-eyed readers who can help. Now I'm wondering if I should try to finish them by the end of August deadline.

Initially I was thinking the pattern was the Waving Lace Socks from Evelyn Clark since I had the IK Sock book out from the library. The cuff was different though and I figured I would follow the pattern exactly for the sock challenge.

Marcia also wondered if they might be the Taking Turns Lace Socks by Evelyn Clark. I really like those, especially how they don't have a cuff and just immediately start on the pattern. I've added them to my queue.

Also, in response to Sewnup's question, no the white pattern outline on the black fabric for the Pomegranate Pillow is not rubbing off. I think it is permanent because I tried to remove a small section with some water and it didn't budge. I guess I have to make sure I embroider over it all because it won't go away.

Thanks so much everyone!