Blanket Knitting , quota from Baby knits book

One of my friends lent me a book about knitting for baby . It is  Baby Knit by Lois Daykin author,  and it really nice! I consider this a book with a wealth of illustrations and detailed instruction. I would love to but I am so busy with work these days I cannot knit it.
This blanket is one of the patterns that I like most. I hope one day I can knit it

The blanket is made in exactly the same design as the cushion but with more patches, and is edged, like the cushion, with a striped garter stitch border.

This patchwork nursery cushion and matching blanket alternative will light up any baby’s room with their storytale imagery - the man in the moon, 2 stars, and a heart. Knit with a mix of stockinette, garter and seed stitches. They make interesting projects to work.