Check out the fun metal gates at this store.



Today I decided to discontinue most of my knitting mailing lists. They take up too much time and I'm sick of receiving emails that have attachments/viruses. The only list I hung onto was Knitting Beyond the Hebrides because the projects these knitters are working on interest me. In general these days I'd rather read blogs than mailing lists. That way I can pick and choose blogs by talented knitters that inspire me to get more knitting done.



With blogs you can really tailor your online time to reading only about knitting projects that interest you and you don't have to read the other stuff. Blogs are better also because you can see what the knitters are up to with photos rather than just reading about it. I'm always curious about what yarns and colors other knitters choose for their projects.



I'll be back Tuesday with more photos of Santa Fe and some actual knitting content. Perhaps the tagboards will be back by then also. I'm such a dreamer...