Ginny asked about the Dale of Norway Kashmir sweater. You can purchase the pattern alone at Bea Ellis Knitwear or the entire kit at Allegro Yarns which includes a good photo. If you decide to make it in the Tiur, I recommend purchasing the pattern before getting the actual yarn because there are three colorways and all the colorways are quite similar. You really need to see the actual pattern photo to decide on your colorway. There are also optional beads used in the sweater - I haven't yet decided whether or not to use them.



I have too many projects waiting in the wings. I've put off the Paradoxical Mittens for a while after discovering a mistake I can't live with in the early stages of the mitten and ripping back. My future WIPs include:



1. Lucy Neatby's Paradoxical Mittens

2. The silk/rayon Heartstrings Fiberarts Maple Leaves lace scarf

3. Dale of Norway's Kashmir in Tiur

4. Alice Starmore's Na Craga in Nature Spun

5. Borealis Sweaterscapes' Landscape socks (see photo of patterns below)

6. Two pairs of Sanquhar gloves

7. Cast On Mitered Mittens with handspun yarn

8. Arnhild's Norwegian gloves

9. Norwegian mitten kit from NFA in Istra (I forget the pattern name)

10. Baby sweater