Here's a pretty building - not sure but we think it was possibly a restaurant on a side street off Guadalupe. Santa Fe is rich in some of the best restaurants in the world. I recommend Geronimo on Canyon Road which is mighty pricy but the food is world class. DH said it was the single best meal he ever had in his life.



Back to fiber, I've been really remiss in reading my usual blogs. I miss hearing about everyone else's knitting projects and I hope to get back to them later this week. And I've also been remiss in listing my weekly fiber goals.



My big three goals are - Malin, Trondheim, and CO HRS rabbit-themed knitting.



1. Malin is coming along actually. I probably did 3 inches in the past week on both front and back. Goal for this week - two more inches.



2. Trondheim - what Trondheim? Does anyone know what is going on with Trondheim? I actually touched it once in the knitting basket searching for something else. Does that count? Goal for this week - finish it up past the bottom patterning



3. Rabbit knitting - I have two hats finished and am contemplating starting some slippers. I finished one mitten but am not sure I like them. Goal for this week - another item of any kind.