PRODUCTIVITY



In an effort to become more productive, I am going to start listing my 2-week knitting goals here for my three main goals, similar to how they do it in Productive Spinners. The only reason I'm not joining up there again is that I have no spinning goals, just knitting. But I do feel I'm less productive lately and getting behind with more and more actual projects planned. And you can see how I've suffered dearly from startitis from yesterday's entry.



My 3 knitting goals are:



1. Dale of Norway Trondheim sweater - both sleeves and bottom ribbing are finished. 2 Week Goal - Knit above the bottom colorwork to the dreaded boring plain part.



2. Alice Starmore's Malin from In the Hebrides - both sleeves and up to main pattern on both front and back. 2 Week Goal - 4 more inches on front and back



3. Continue to make items for the rabbit shelter. I'd like about 6 items for them in early September and I currently have 1 1/2. 2 Week Goal - Finish 3 1/2 more items.







Here's another photo of Malin in progress. It really is going to be beautiful and it is a pretty fast knit (size 8 needles) so I hope to finish this soon.