I'm hard at work on the stranded color knitting booklet. I hope to finish the first draft by the end of this weekend so I'll have time to order a copy and fix anything and offer it for sale to benefit our rescue group by June 15. I also want to add some more bunny photos to the products in our Cafepress store and completely move our rabbit rescue web site to Earthlink this week.



Again, please let me know if any of you have any photos of one or two-handed color knitting I can use for the booklet.



My current knitting is the Birch Leaf lace socks from A Gathering of Lace. Guess who is the designer? Yes, I'm doing another Nancy Bush pattern. I'll have them to show you this week some time.





FUN QUOTES



My all-time favorite quote is "Creative minds have always been known to survive

any kind of bad training" by Anna Freud.



My second favorite quote is, "Success is going from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm" by Winston Churchill.



Here are a few more quotes I like:



"What do you take me for, an idiot?" - General Charles de Gaulle (1890-1970), when a journalist asked him if he was happy



"The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom." George S. Patton



"Black holes are where God divided by zero." - Steven Wright



"Creativity is the sudden cessation of stupidity." Edwin H. Land



"Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?" - Bumper Sticker



"Success in life comes not from holding a good hand, but in playing a poor hand well." Denis Waitley



"What we call creative work, ought not to be called work at all, because it isn't. I imagine that Thomas Edison never did a day's work in his last fifty years." Stephen B. Leacock



"If you are going through hell, keep going." - Sir Winston Churchill (1874-1965)



"The only difference between me and a madman is that I'm not mad." - Salvador Dali (1904-1989)



"One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important." - Bertrand Russell (1872-1970)