Have you ever noticed that EVERY TIME I promise a new project on a certain day that I never finish it in time. I guess I should keep my mouth shut. As you guessed the socks aren't yet done and I'm not saying when they will be finished. I made the heel on the second sock a totally different color and didn't even notice it until much later. sigh

I do have a quick update on Phoenix the rabbit who is recovering well from being set on fire. Fortunately they caught the person who did it and charged him with a felony. I received an update from his foster mom after sending them a contribution to help with his veterinary bills. Thanks so much to those of you who wrote the District Attorney - it really helped! You can get updates on his progress HERE - warning some sad photos.

Today's photo of Peaches has her looking a bit peeved at Jack the cat for some unknown reason. When her ears go back like that it either means she's annoyed or she's fascinated.