I found an online publisher that prints in color. I have been thinking of doing a small book of color knitting patterns, also to benefit the CO HRS, but refused to do it if I couldn't do the charts in color. Lulu will do this for free (they print when people pay for the items) and if any of you have ever thought about selling your own knitting patterns, this might be a simple way as they do smaller items like brochures. Lulu also does ebook .PDF downloads very inexpensively.

I am hoping to do a small color booklet that includes several fun patterns including this:



and these:




and this:




I donated the hats to the Albuquerque Rescue Mission so I'll have to knit them again. I wanted to make some more rabbit finger puppets to bring with me to DH's work Christmas party for the treatment foster care kids. I doubt this booklet will be finished before Christmas and I'm not sure I can keep this one under $10 (printing in color is significantly more expensive) but I promise to try.