Stranded Color Knitting has moved to a new publisher. If you go to my Knitting in Color page at Lulu you can now purchase it as a book for the same price of $8.99 or as an ebook .PDF download for a mere $3.76 so that is a money-saving option for international knitters . Lulu's shipping is less expensive than the previous publisher so you'll be saving a bit of money and they have free Super Saver Shipping for orders over $25 if you'd like to order a few copies. You can also rate and review Stranded Color Knitting online at that site so if you'd like to take a few minutes to offer your opinion of the booklet, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Please note that Lulu does not take returns (unless the product is damaged in shipping) or allow order cancellations as they begin printing immediately. As before, 100% of the booklet's earnings to the shelter for abandoned and abused pet rabbits at the Colorado House Rabbit Society. CO HRS is an all-volunteer 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. The book's info web page that includes some photos from the book and many reviews remains at http://home.earthlink.net/~nanetteblanchard/id5.html

When I transferred the booklet to the new publisher, I also updated it slightly. There are some changes in the recommended web sites section of the booklet's Bibliography. I'll post the list of web site changes here tomorrow for those of you who already own the booklet so you can print it out and keep it with your copy.

This will be a busy week as DH is only working two days. Instead of waiting forever to show you the socks I'll just show you one and you'll have to trust that I finish the 2nd.




I love this idea of taking a photo and reproducing the colors. I don't even think the patterns need to be duplicated - you just have to remember to use the colors in the amounts and sequence from the original photo to get the same effect. I'm planning to look through a bunch of catalogs and magazines tonight so I can start a file with color ideas for future knitting projects.