I am currently doing a load of laundry. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

I've started a fun hat. I saw a magazine photo where a couch was covered in an interesting print. It was one stripe of black and white print and one stripe of black and bright colors. That will be my project this weekend during the baseball playoffs.

Besides trying to destroy the world through my washing machine and dryer, I also goofed up on my latest man's hiking sock pattern. I accidentally only put it up for sale via print at Lulu so now it is also for sale as a download so you can save some money. Sorry about that! I'm also going to reformat it and put it up for sale on the Knitting Vault to see how well it sells there.

Finally, DH asked for more photos of Peaches and Jack. He works with severely abused kids in treatment foster care and they just love seeing what Peaches and Jack are up to. I got out Paint Shop Pro and used the copyright free images at Backgroundsarchive.com. I don't quite have the hang of this yet but at least my pets are getting to see the world.