Basic Thick Socks

Here's a pair of basic socks - two worsted weight yarns knit together with 32 sts on size 7 (I think) dpns. I'm bored with these socks though so I started another pair of the Log Cabin Socks from Handknit Holidays. I really hope to update the scrunchie sock pattern and get you that list of worsted weight sock patterns soon.


So far I've sent $210.83 to the New Mexico rabbit rescuers - that is half my May Ravelry earnings along with all of my Amazon and Lulu earnings for May. (Obviously with such enormous earnings I'm right on track to becoming a millionaire by 2010!!!) All my patterna nd booklet sale earnings through the end of July will go to them - I figure it will be around $400 more.
Here's a KRQE article and video on the rescue which says their expenses so far are over $3600: