HERE is the link to the upcoming reprint of the Charlene Schurch mitten book. I think I'm going to organize a mitten knitalong on Ravelry's Stranded Forum when both books are reprinted this winter.




Neither of my pets likes having their photograph taken so I haven't done a good job of showing them here. Here's a photo of Jack and you can see he looks annoyed. He is 15 1/2 years old and still going strong. The only thing I notice is that he sleeps a lot more these days but that is to be expected.

HERE is an update on our local rabbit rescue situation and all the traveling the rescuers have been doing to find places for all the rabbits - scroll down to where it says Rabbit Crisis. There's also a photo of some of the rabbits captured - interesting that most of them are not lop-eared although all the original rabbits were lops. I think they are going to go with a bake sale instead of a garage sale so my sock yarn is safe for now.