Easy Scrunchie Socks

Thanks to everyone who helped me decipher what color mauve really is. The answer is who knows??? The world of color names is a mysterious one.

Now when I said I was making a pair of socks in Cascade 220 that was the color of Pepto-Bismol, everyone probably guessed the color exactly.



These are the Easy Scrunchie socks (pattern in previous blog post) knit in size 6 dpns instead of size 7. I realized I forgot to put the gauge in the pattern last time so I'll add that for both sizes and add the pattern as a PDF on Ravelry for those of you who prefer to work from PDFs. This is a busy week but I'll get to it as soon as I can.



I've decided to devote the summer to knitting myself some really thick socks. I've found a few interesting patterns online so I'll post a set of links for those of you who also like socks from worsted weight yarn.