I've found another error in the Vogue Knitting Mitten & Gloves Peruvian Patterned Glove. On row 22 of the Back of the Hand chart the bird's wings are not symmetrical on both sides. Also, I think it looks a lot better if you do both sides of the thumb gore (on the outside of the stitch markers) in the main color rather than in pattern. I hope to finish the first glove by the end of the week. I think the gauntlets on this pattern are quite long, almost down to my elbow but whatever. The colors are fun.



I finished another Spontaneous Scarf in reds and purples. I made it thinner to be given as a gift for a young girl but it is pretty scratchy due to some of the handspun mohair I used. Oh well maybe I can donate it to charity instead.



I am totally in love with the Austrian Mittens & Hat set on the cover of the current Winter 2003/2004 issue of Cast On. I think they're a little large for the model but that is easily remedied.



Recently I did a Treasure Map where you cut out photos that appeal to you from various magazines and catalogs.







And here is DH's Treasure Map which seems to involve solitary outdoor activities and comfortable chairs.