I've started updating this blog in the afternoon instead of late at night, Sunday through Thursday. This is a good thing because Miss Peaches loves to run the Bunny 500 late at night and I enjoy watching her hijinks and having a good laugh. Today's discovery was that her fur is longer than my other bunnies - maybe between 1 1/4 and 1 1/2" so I may be able to spin something from it. I have a laceweight spindle from Kokovoko that I used for the pathetic demo yarn seen here. She's an agouti bun (like wild cottontails) and her fur is gray with brown and black tips.







And here are another pair of rabbit socks. These were done in Country Garden DK - the only superwash yarn I've ever liked. I figured in the amount of time it took me to duplicate stitch all the rabbits I could have knit another pair. sigh