Tacking down floats is really a simple process of just doing whatever you can to sew long floats on the back of the work so your fingers won't get caught in them. The photo of the back of my Halloween socks kind of shows how I did this with sewing thread. If I had to do it over again I'd do it with a thinner wool yarn which is more elastic. However you do it just remember to do it loosely.









I figured this blog needed some more bunny photos so here is Rusty. A rescuer found Rusty in a small cage at a feed store with another unneutered male who kept attacking him. The vet estimated Rusty had over 100 bite wounds and gouges at the time of his rescue. It is truly amazing his fur has grown back so nicely. Rusty is quite curious about everything and he really loves having his picture taken. Isn't he handsome? He is available for adoption to a really good home.





I wish I could adopt Rusty but I think I'll have my hands full with the arrival of the oh-so- enormous female rabbit arriving here in just 10 days. I can't wait!