BOOKLET SALES



So far the Stranded Color Knitting booklet has made $104 for rabbit rescue! That is roughly equivalent to 325 pounds of Purina Rabbit Chow. Thank you, thank you, thank you all! I cannot begin to express how extremely grateful I am to everyone who has purchased the booklet.



Martha at Deer Run Sheep Farm is going to mention Stranded Color Knitting in her next newsletter which is terrific. She just started a Cafepress shop to benefit the Coopworth Sheep Registry with some cute sheep logos HERE and HERE.











I am getting together all the finished projects that have been gathering dust and am going to fill three boxes - one for my best friend and her daughter back east, one for Afghans for Afghans and one for the Colorado House Rabbit Society gift shop. I have a total of 17 projects to send off. I love the feeling of getting rid of things and emptying out drawers and shelves.