I'm going to post this on Norgeknit next week but I thought I'd try here first.



Is anyone interested in buying my size XL kit for the Dale of Norway Kashmir sweater done in Tiur (60% mohair, 40% wool) in the main colorway shown here? I started knitting the sleeve (I think in a size L - I bought the XL to have extra yarn) and I can include the sleeve as is or I can wind it back on the skeins.







Allegro Yarns sells the kit for $127.95 and Bea Ellis sells the pattern for $4.50 and Tiur for $6.10 a skein. The colors here are coming out a bit brighter than they are in real life.



I'd like $85 for it which includes 9 untouched skeins of the dark purple (plus 1 skein being used for the sleeve), 4 untouched skeins red (plus 1 skein used for the sleeve), 1 avocado (a couple of yards were used from it for the lace bottom of the sleeve), and 2 orange (and 1 skein used for the sleeve) along with the pattern. So including the skeins used for the sleeves that is a total of 19 skeins of Tiur. Yardage for Tiur is 126 yards per skein and it has a nice sheen to it. The price includes postage in the U.S.









Email me at nanetteblanchard AT earthlink DOT net. Thanks - I think it is a lovely sweater and a lovely yarn but I'm just not into mohair.