I am very grateful to all of you who are purchasing the stranded color knitting booklet. Please let me know via the comments on this blog if you still have any additional questions on the subject. I can always update the booklet. I do have a page with more info on the book if you're considering purchasing it at http://home.earthlink.net/~nanetteblanchard/id6.html .







I'm currently working on the Friday Harbor socks from Knitting on the Road and should have them ready to show this Sunday. I'm also doing a striped sideways garter stitch scarf to be sold at the Denver rabbit shelter.



Here are some of the local rabbits that were featured on the Four Corners Bunnies web site in the past few years. Their stories started out sad but all are now living the good life with their new adoptive homes.