For someone who keeps yammering about getting rid of stuff and not buying more, I manage to acquire new lovely things anyway.







Are these not the cutest stitch markers? They are from Joanne Conklin's blog contest. I won third place for ugliest knitting design (the man's swimsuit) and won these beautiful stitch markers handcrafted by Diana Edstrom. You can buy them on Joanne's web site HERE. My favorites are the ladybug and the sputnik one but they are all really quite wonderful. Thank you Joanne for your terrific contest and your terrific blog.







The new stitch markers will have a place of honor next to the wonderful rabbit stitch markers the talented Stasia made for me after Flip the world's best rabbit died a year ago today. I was really grateful for Stasia's thoughtfulness and generosity.



I received a used book I'd ordered about a million years ago, Spin It by Lee Raven.

I wasn't sure I needed this book as I have Lee's other spinning book but this one only

focuses on drop spindling and I love it. There is an adorable pattern for a knitted bunny bag out of handspun angora fur seen here.







Tomorrow I'll show you 3 additional projects I sent to the rabbit shelter to sell and the day after that I'll show you a few projects that were abandoned and explain why. I hope you can stand the suspense.