Interweave Press is having their annual hurt book sale and I went and put three books in my cart then realized that a)I'd promised not to buy any more knitting books and b)I have too many knitting books! I apparently need to come to these conclusions on a daily basis.



As promised here are some more things I knit to be sold in the Denver rabbit shelter. First we have a lengthwise striped garter stitch scarf in some Easter egg dyed yarn. This one I actually wanted to keep for myself for some reason.







And another boring spontaneous scarf. As you can see I'm finally running out of these hand-dyed yarns so the color combos are becoming more creative.







This is another Bunnies & Carrots hat (pattern from Naked Sheep, used for HRS knitting with kind permission of the author). I made this in the largest size and chose colors that were pretty masculine to make this a man's hat. Then I added the bunny tails and the carrots on top and this hat is not exactly reeking with machismo, is it?