I am working on a boring scarf and spinning the Romney. I have a bunch of rolags ready to spin on the wheel that I hope to accomplish today.



I started using my music stand to read novels while knitting. I want to read more fiction and this is a good solution. In the past month I've read Barchester Towers (the second in the Chronicles of Barsetshire) by Anthony Trollope, The Jane Austen Book Club, How to Cook a Tart and Anne Tyler's The Amateur Marriage. I want to read all the Chronicles of Barsetshire by Trollope so I went backwards and am reading the first in the series, The Warden. I also started Dickens' Bleak House but couldn't get into it at this point in time.



DH chose our latest Teaching Company class, Robert E. Lee and His High Command. I wasn't all that knowledgeable on the Civil War previously and now I know way too many details about Jubal Early. The professor sure knows his stuff but I'm not sure I really needed to know all this. I get to order our next class this week and I'm leaning toward either Argumentation: The Study of Effective Reasoning, Buddhism, or the Age of Henry VIII. There's an inexpensive $15 class on Modern British Drama I'm also going to order.



Another rabbit person sent me this photo. I do believe lops are the cutest creatures on the planet.