Peaches is a lot more into toys than other rabbits I've known and loved. She enjoys tossing around anything with a bell late at night and occasionally she manages to flip one of her toys into her water dish which seems to make her very happy. (Her proudest accomplishment is when she managed to flip her water dish onto me, soaking everything in sight.)



Bunny Bytes has the best selection of rabbit toys to keep your pet occupied. Word has it that a shipment of stuff from Bunny Bytes is on its way to our house as we speak.

Busy Bunny and Bunny Luv also have some great products, especially great baskets full of goodies which rabbits can eat, basket and all. American Pet Diner is where I buy her designer hay in small quantities. I also buy her Timothy-based pellets at APD.



Tomorrow (late night) I will have yet another pair of socks to show you, this time in southwestern colors. And maybe I'll finish spinning up a skein of that lovely Romney roving I bought in Taos.