This is going to be a great baseball weekend with 4 games between the ever-dramatic Red Sox & Yankees starting tonight. DH keeps predicting the Yankees will come back with a vengeance and it is now or never time.

I've almost finished a feather and fan pair of socks I'll show you tomorrow and I plan to start a third pair (the pink girly-girl socks) tonight during the game. I've had several requests for lacy socks so I'm doing my best to get those finished and sent off while it is still hot.

I have the best driveway in the world. Really. This is just 1/4 of it but it is steep and hilly and the perfect driveway for privacy from the world. Friends think of it as some sort of theme park ride and the satellite dish guy even got stuck here once. I don't even bother with home UPS deliveries - they all go to DH's office.




And here is a view from the other direction. I promise I don't normally have entrelac socks hanging from the pinon trees.