HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The Selbu mittens are still not finished. The totals for this year are:

Socks : 16 pairs
Gloves: 2
Mittens: 8
Rabbit Finger Puppets: 7
Washcloth: 1
Hats: 5
Tea Cozy: 1

That makes a total of 40 small FOs plus 10 skeins of rabbit fur spun for the rabbit shelter to sell and one knitting pattern booklet. This is about half as many items as I knitted last year but out of the 40 FOs, 22 of the projects were my designs. I guess that is because it takes me a lot longer to design my own items.

I forgot about another fun pattern I did this year - the Tipsy Knitter socks from Socks, Socks, Socks.



Unfortunately I'm finding that the yoga socks pattern I posted last week have become too loose after a few wearings - perhaps the ribbing pattern is not the right one to use. Anyway, I'm removing the pattern until I can figure out a better way to do them.