I'm working diligently on the knitting pattern booklet and hope to have it finished and for sale both in print and as an inexpensive ebook download (under $4) by next weekend. I have 3 of the patterns done and knit up and am waiting on the charting software. It will have 4 stranded color knitting patterns along with a bonus rabbit finger puppet pattern.




Peaches has joined up for Secret Paws. You have until December 4 to join for your pets so they'll get a small goodie by the end of the month. I'm not sure the spoiled rotten Ms. Peaches can wait that long - she has absolutely no patience. If I don't give out her treats quickly enough she growls at me!

Here are two new free Teaching Company classes you can listen to or download to listen to later. They are both taught by my favorite Teaching Company professor, Dr. Allitt. (We've already listened to his Victorian Britain and American Religious History classes.) The free classes are on Christmas in Victorian Britain (apparently the Victorians were the first ones to commercialize Christmas) and Christmas in 19th Century America (Pennsylvania Germans drank heavily for the festivities while many New Englanders wanted to avoid all forms of celebration). I can't wait to listen to them.