Here's the mitten in progress. You can see on the cuff that the pattern I chose didn't perfectly match up with the number of stitches I was using but I just had to use it. I'm obsessed with knitting "little people" and now have to choose a little people chart for the thumb.

After these mittens are finished I plan to spend the rest of 2005 finishing projects. I have 2 spinning projects and 3 knitting projects (single socks and mittens) I'd like to complete. Then I'll only have Alice Starmore's Malin on the needles when the New Year arrives.




Peaches would like me to thank her Secret Paw, Oreo the cat, for such a wonderful box of goodies. She got some fun chew toys which she's already demolishing, some blueberry treats which DH also likes, and some grain and seed treats for rabbits which DH hasn't yet tried.