I have two stalled spinning projects. I was making some cabled wristwarmers made from a combo of Kool-Aid dyed merino wool and fur from my Himalayan cat Bosco. His fur is quite slippery so it needs to be blended with something else. I used the Tracy Eichheim production spindle he sent me last year - I have the one with the hearts.




Unfortunately I ran out of the orange KA dyed merino and am too lazy to dye more just to finish some wristwarmers that will only be used when I'm trying to keep my hands warm while knitting. So I've scrapped that project.

My second project was initially designed to highlight Peaches' fur along with some beautiful angora blend fiber Anne sent me from her wonderful rabbit Hank. I was using my fancy Tracy Eichheim rabbit spindle . I have many fine spindles - Hatchtown, Bosworth, Kokovoko, etc. but I love Tracy's spindles the best.



Honestly I didn't really like the part with Peaches fur on it as it would always be shedding. I think I'd prefer a project that just uses the beautiful fiber Anne sent so I'm going to design some mittens or wristwarmers with fancier cables.