I've been meaning to post this recipe. DH & I made several batches of these to accompany the Christmas knitted gifts. I've seen instructions to cut the muffin tin liners down so the peanut butter cups fit perfectly but it really isn't necessary.

EASY PEANUT BUTTER CUPS

Makes 12

12 oz package chocolate chips (milk chocolate chips are the best for this I think)
1 cup natural peanut butter (I use the stuff freshly ground at my health food store)
2 Tbsp confectioner's sugar
pinch of salt

Melt chocolate chips in a bowl in microwave on MEDIUM heat for 1-2 minutes. With half of the melted chocolate, coat 12 paper muffin tin liners (swirl them around in your hand or use a spoon or pastry brush) about halfway to the top. Mix peanut butter with sugar and salt and roll into 12 discs. Add to muffin tin liners. Then add the rest of the melted chocolate to the tops of the peanut butter cups, completely covering all the peanut butter. Put in refrigerator to set.