Here is the Dagmara Berztiss square - it is a Latvian moon cross which represents warriors and is also supposed to protect orphans. I made the scan smaller so you won't have to wear sunglasses to view this blog.



I desperately need to block it. I will be getting a digital camera in February so then I can show you the squares in their entirety. I am almost finished with the background square for the little mini Aran sweater so that is 3 squares finished out of 20. My next square will be one knit in the round.

I ripped out the Aran/March sock from A Time to Knit Stockings. The yarn/needle combo was making my fingers sore so I need to find a more elastic yarn. Instead tomorrow I'm going to start a new pair of socks from Folk Knitting in Estonia in my continuing efforts to knit everything from the book. So far I've made 8 of the projects.