Tomorrow I'll have an FO to show and a pattern for how I make knitted curlicues.

I just sent a $57 check to the Colorado House Rabbit Society. That is the last of the Cafepress earnings for Stranded Color Knitting before I switched to Lulu in November. The proceeds from the sale of Stranded Color Knitting and the Wild About Color Knitting patterns will continue to go to the shelter at the CO HRS.

I am going to send the money from all future booklets I create to various HRS chapters depending on need. There are always situations where shelters that get in large numbers of rabbits from abuse or hoarding cases so that is a good use for the money. HERE is an article in the Oakland paper about a recent case where they took in lots of baby rabbits and how the shelters are dealing with it.

Poor Peaches was actually dumped at the humane society two different times before she went to live with the rabbit rescuer! Every day I am amazed someone could do that to such an excellent specimen of rabbithood.