I have a large container of sock yarn not photographed (mainly things like Essential and Kroy - I wear out socks too quickly to use the expensive stuff).

Here's my container just for Knitpicks' Palette. I bought some years ago and then added all of the colors recently while writing the glove booklet. I just love it for gloves and want to try it for socks soon. I did a little test with the new skein of red Palette and an old skein of red and it turns out that only the old skein of red was bleeding dye. Go figure.



I have a container of Shetland jumper weight yarn (aka fingering weight) but I don't use it often. I find it scratchy to wear so anything I knit with it goes to someone else. I have noticed I have a lot of red and green in this container so I hope to knit something Christmas related with it.



In this photo Peaches seems to be thinking, "I'm large and in charge."