My New Knitting Basket

Here is my new knitting basket. After looking at various web sites (thank you so much for all the recommendations!), I ended up going with something from Pottery Barn anyway. This is the Havana model I think. There's also the Savannah which is the same style basket in a lighter color.



I chose it for the size (actually I was even hoping for something larger) and the lid. In magazines you always see these perfectly organized knitting baskets with color-coordinated skeins of yarn all exactly the same size but my knitting collection tends to be much more chaotic so a lid is appreciated. So far Bubbles the rabbit seems uninterested in chewing it.


I'm getting very excited about Easter. I've always loved Easter but this year it is even better because it is also the first Major League Baseball game of the season. Those four hour Yankees/Red Sox games are great for getting some serious knitting done.