Questions For You


When I look through my photos I always find a billion sunset photos. I guess I am just fascinated with the New Mexico skies.

Today I'm looking for some recommendations from everyone.

I've decided to buy myself a knitting basket. I want something that looks good in the living room, will sit on the floor, and is large enough for colorwork projects (let's say 10-20 skeins of yarn). I like some of the Pottery Barn choices but for the size I need the price is too high to pay for something that Bubbles might be tempted to chew. (I don't think she will - she is quite a well-behaved rabbit - but you never know.) Can anyone recommend something for me? I think I'll go check at Pier 1 and Cost Plus the next time I'm in town. I know there are specialty knitting baskets as well which would work as well.

Also, I'm seeking some fingering weight 100% cashmere in a solid color (pale lavender or periwinkle) to make myself a pair of really long gloves. Can anyone recommend a good source? I am looking for a high quality smooth plied yarn that doesn't shed if such a thing is possible.