New Glove Booklet

Thank you everyone for your great suggestions on baskets and cashmere yarn for gloves! I did try Colourmart but couldn't find my color; it is good to know that their stock changes so I will keep checking back.

I still plan to get you the free colorwork scarf pattern for you soon; I just need to grab DH to model it. I also have a mitten FO to photograph this weekend.

I'm reconsidering my decision to publish a second glove booklet with step-by-step photos for beginners using both dpns and circular needles. My original Glove Knitting booklet recently received a poor review on Amazon HERE (unfortunately it is the only review). One thing the reviewer was unhappy with was the cost of the booklet and I do understand - pricing is always a struggle for me. The print costs are really high for self-published color booklets and I've often thought of not offering print booklets at all. For a $14.99 booklet sold in print I make between $1 and $2 dollars on Lulu and on Amazon. I just can't do the beginner's glove booklet economically as I have so many photos and it would be difficult to keep the page number below 40 pages.  Currently I'm putting it off indefinitely.


Bubbles is enjoying our warmer, sunnier weather. If there is a patch of sun anywhere, she plants herself there immediately.