The Stranded Color Knitting booklet is reviewed in the current issue of Bonnie Franz' Stranded! newsletter. This issue of the only color knitting newsletter focuses on Canada and you can purchase a subscription or single issues as a print newsletter or PDF files. Also in this issue is a really cute star pattern child's sock designed by Robin of Red Bird Knits. Thanks to Bonnie for mentioning the booklet!



To order your own Stranded Color Knitting booklet, go to our Cafepress Store. If you prefer to pay by check, please email me at nanetteblanchard AT earthlink DOT net and I'll have Cafepress send out your copy. I'm currently working on getting a system for wholesale discounts of the booklet for those of you who want to use it for teaching color knitting classes or sell it at knitting stores. Email me for more info.



I should have a pair of thick cabled socks to show you on Thursday.



Peaches is excited about her new box. Rabbits love to hang out in boxes and I haven't been able to find a box big enough for Peaches to stand up fully in (see how cramped the poor dear is in this photo). This weekend I was at the produce market and they let me have one of the boxes watermelons are displayed in. It barely fit in the truck and practically takes up the whole room but Peaches and the cats can all share the box easily.