I keep forgetting I have a few links I wanted to include here. All this sock knitting is making me forgetful!



First of all Susan sent me a wonderful textured argyle sock pattern. Check it out for yourself HERE. Thanks again for the lovely pattern Susan! I can't wait to try it out.



Secondly, I wanted to include a link to my new favorite blog, The Daily Scrabble Puzzle Blog. The bingo workouts are in SOWPODS but the solutions without a pound symbol are okay for OWL competition. I know I can get similar puzzles with my Scrabble CD-ROM but somehow it is more fun in a blog.



Finally, please send your good thoughts and prayers in knitblogger Deborah's direction. She lost her home and all her belongings as a result of hurricane Ivan. Deborah, I hope they let you back soon so you can start rebuilding.